Thursday, February 25, 2021

Group Discussion on Teams



New Ideas

            Today in class, classmates were divided up into groups of four to discuss ideas towards the progression of our project. It seemed that I was the only person that had a topic in mind and this really helped because my classmates were able to help inspire me and gave me some great ideas. 

            From the discussion, I was able to gather 3 new ideas. The first thought was that I should include a segment on how to make matcha. This would help inform the viewers on the rigorous, yet crucial process that takes place in the creation of the tea. Secondly, I was told to focus the large majority of my interview with the grandma or store owner. By doing so, I could achieve a more traditional perspective s the Japanese lineage is more recent since it was the great grandmother that moved to the United States. Lastly, they suggested that I should include the different variations of drink styles matcha tea comes in such as Boba tea, hot tea, iced matcha, etc.. Not only would this understand my audience's understanding of how widespread the tea is, but it would also show how the tea has evolved into mainstream drinks in restaurants despite its old age.


 Video Call, Online, Zoom, Skype, Video, Computer, Meeting, Webinar,  Conferencing, Web, Workshop | Pikist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...