Friday, April 3, 2020

Might have covid-19

Might Have Coronavirus

        My girlfriend began to experience various symptoms of the COVID-19 virus yesterday, and with me having seen her less than 3 days ago... my family is going nuts. This means I need to film now, or else I won't be able to film if I get the virus. Another issue would be that I have a very bad laptop without editing software, but an easy solution I thought of was to use WeVideo. This is a website our teacher presented us with to edit our films if we didn't have other software at hand. This will most likely affect my CCR. I was planning to do my CCR in locations where I filmed. An easy fix is to put some parts of the filmed footage into the CCR and use a voice over to make it interactive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...