Thursday, March 4, 2021

Creation Process

 Creation Process


The creation process is an essential segment of the documentary that I would like to include. The only problem with this is that the majority of steps are done in factories and farms in Japan. 

As a solution, I figured that I could create a sort of stop motion to counter the difficulties we encountered. I got this idea from documentaries I watched on YouTube such as ones created by Vox. These documentaries often combine printed photos and animations to tell a complete story. This enhances the film by including information in an easily digestible manner. I would want to include B roll footage mixed in with illustrations.

An interesting idea I thought of to obtain high quality B roll footage would be to ask farm owners or footage owners for permission to use their footage. This would help enhance the natural feel to the film and would be a great help. A documentary I viewed recently included the whole creation process and wasn’t filmed too long ago. I could ask the individual who filmed if I could use some footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...