Friday, March 12, 2021

Desired Shots

Throughout the duration of the documentary, I would like the shots to all share a similar theme: stillness and peace. For this, I need to acquire a tripod from a friend which should be no problem so that I can maximize the quality of the shots I will be producing and using. For these shots, I’m envisioning the creation process, people drinking and bonding with the tea, and hopefully... some footage from one of the farms in Japan. If we could get some of this footage, this would be a huge win for our team and help enhance the footage to a professional level. 

Another idea that is a possibility is if my friend in South Korea could go to a matcha farm and film around there. I have already spoken to him about it and he said he’s going to ask around if anyone knows of a place like that. This would be similar to getting footage in Japan but not quite the same so I pray that we will be able to acquire what we need without any major complications.

A large component of the film will be the creation process so I would like to compose a list of essential shots:

- Overhead close up whisking shot.

- Close up shot facing pan as water is boiling.

- Close up shot of water being poured into glass with powder in it. 

- Panning close up shot of steaming milk being poured into matcha mixture. 

- Extreme close up shot of the milk being stirred around the tea.

- Medium to close up zooming shot of subject smiling/holding drink after making the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...