Saturday, March 13, 2021

Acquisition for Footage

 In the last blog post, I discussed how I spoke to one of my close friends that lives in South Korea asking him if he could find any way to get footage for the documentary I’m producing. After asking around, he stumbled upon a shop that revealed that they get their tea in a farm that is accessible by train. As a result, he texted me and agreed that he would most likely be able to shoot the footage and send it to me. The only negative aspect is that it seems like a bit of a far train ride but he said he’d be more than happy to go since he’s an explorer.

All that is left is that I discuss this with my partner tomorrow during class and come to a conclusion about whether the footage is imperative for the documentary’s success or not. If we can obtain footage via another way, I would much rather do this so my friend doesn’t have to travel far for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...