Saturday, April 10, 2021

Finished Shooting

Finished Shooting


        Today was the final day of shooting our documentary. I went to Wynwood to shoot a bit more footage at the matcha place after the interview and it ended up pouring all over me. Thank god I had a spare change of clothes in my car coincidentally. As for B Roll footage, I ended up shooting multiple time-lapses of the clouds shifting from east to west. Along with this, I also shot some time-lapses of people walking through the street entering the store since it's a public space. Inside Yoko Matcha, the manager helped me out by creating matcha on one of the tables. This allowed me to get several shots of the matcha being made which will help in the production segment of the documentary. 

        As far as footage, we have over 15 minutes worth of footage which we will condense into a five minute video. The majority of footage we have is from the interview, but we have plenty of B Roll footage to use throughout the documentary. This was a large worry for us and I'm glad we finally have it under control. As far as the next steps, editing will be our final journey since we completed the poster, social media site, and the footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...