Thursday, March 25, 2021

South Korean Footage Update



         After speaking with my teacher, I have discovered a way to incorporate the footage I will acquire from my friend within my documentary. In a loophole-like way, she suggested I incorporate the footage within the first or last 30 seconds of my project because this would allow my 5 minutes to be my footage but still let me use the other film I have from my Korean friend. After speaking with him today, he said he would go on Saturday or Sunday to shoot the footage and would send it to me.

         Besides the fact that the creation process footage is partially depending on him (speaking in terms of the agricultural aspect), I'm not too worried because I have a lot of other footage that I can shoot and even make at home just with ingredients I can buy. I am planning to buy some tea myself so that I can shoot footage of myself making it without problems and also show the process. I feel that if I rely on the footage I'm getting from the Wynwood tea restaurant, I'll limit my options too much and end up stressing myself out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...