Friday, March 26, 2021

Landed an Interview

 

Yoko Matcha Brings Organic Matcha to Wynwood — The Wandering Maven
        After speaking on the phone for a solid hour trying to make arrangements, I have finally landed an interview with Yoko Matcha. I'm really excited because this is a huge step for both me and my partner in regards to the creation of the documentary and I've been really hopeful in manifesting this interview. The arrangement has been made for next week on Thursday but the woman I spoke with was unsure what time she would be available so she said she would notify me what time she could speak with me and allow me to film. Hopefully, she is okay with showing her face since I forgot to ask whether that would be okay or not since I was so ecstatic about my success. 

        If she decides that she doesn't want her face to be shown, I'm thinking I can replace the shots I would have normally used with B Roll footage, along with the finalizing steps to the creation process. This however would limit the amount of time I would have to shoot in response to the dialogue she gives me so I could match what she's saying. As for now, all I can do is wait until she calls me and hope for the best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...