Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Mini Planner

 Hello blogger, today I have decided to make good use of my Thursday night and create a mini planner for my project. This will help me make good use of my time and will keep me on track for the days following. 

As of today, I have yet to contact the Matcha restaurant located in Wynwood to schedule and conduct an interview. I think this should be first on the list of priorities. Secondly, I think I should gather information this weekend in regard to what I will be shooting B roll footage of. Thirdly, I decided that I should conduct research in regards to functional medicine so that a portion of the documentary segment will include the medicinal benefits of Matcha. I believe this would peak the interest of the viewer if presented in the right manner and would be very informative. Besides, most people know that tea has medicinal properties and would be interested in learning about this one’s.


Mini Schedule: 

3/14: Conduct functional medicine research and post blog post about it to document findings.

3/15: Create a list of shots I would like to obtain for B roll footage. 

3/16: Coordinate with fellow classmate during first hour in regards to dates where we can both conduct the interviews at the matcha restaurant . Following this, call the spot and ask whether they would be available on Friday. (Plan B: Ask local Japanese tea drinkers if we can interview them.) 


As for further planning, the following decisions made by potential interviewees will determine future dates and how we will proceed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...