Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Guess who's in Complete Isolated Quarantine!

        COVID-19 has struck my project again. My girlfriend has Coronavirus and is very sick and I have begin to feel unwell. I have not left my room in 3 days and am now completely isolated to my room. This means that once again, I have to change my idea completely and scrap my old idea. I have come up with the idea to make the film opening about an a man who falls in love online. Since I am confined to my bathroom and my room, this makes it perfectly suited for the idea.
        All I need is to focus on is filming myself finding a match online. This can be faked easily by using a website such as messenger and using it with a friend. I can still used my idea of the main character living in a damaged home. I could do this by having myself come out of the bathroom and have my parents arguing at a further point in the house since my house is angled that way. This could show the audience he's frustrated and is feeling down. This can relate to a vast amount of people as many people have parents that have disputes. This makes the audience feel more connected, which is what is needed for a romantic film. After this, he can go to his room and check his phone for a bit until he stumbles upon the website. He starts off with no hope but gets a message. After clicking on it, he begins to flirt and have a genuine conversation. She tells him to meet her at an address. He decides to go and it ends there with a cliff hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...