Saturday, March 6, 2021

Music Choices

Soundtrack

 Since researching similar documentary soundtracks, I have decided to create list of copyright free songs I could use in my documentary. These songs were found by researching websites that allow me to use their royalty free music. This would be ideal for my ultra low budget, as all it costs is putting their link in the description of the opening in the site I upload it to (ex. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion) . I finally came across a website full of songs called Bensound.com, and I went on to find my top choices. 

        Once I started considering what type of music I would be looking for, I realized I needed two different selections of music. I needed an happy romantic song to play, and I also need somber music. Here are my top selections (click on each to pop up a page with a sample of the song): 

slow motion

new dawn

tomorrow


All of these tracks share one similar theme. They are all instrumental peaceful music. This is the type of scene I envision when I think of Japanese creation of matcha... a slow, patient, delicate process filled with serenity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...