Friday, March 20, 2020

Distribution


        Since I am a filmmaker just starting out in the competitive and expensive world, I am looking to distribute this film through cheap streaming services and film festivals. I am looking for the cheapest options due to my budget, and also don't want to lunge myself at large streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu since these are extremely competitive and expensive. The most viable option for me would be YouTube. This option is completely free and could help me get ad revenues if it ever blows up. One way I could distribute it and advertise it to dozens of people are to have my film be at a film festival and this way, I could advertise it to various audiences without many expenses. Along with this, two other platforms I can use to distribute my film on are Vimeo and Dailymotion. These are also extremely easy to use and frequently visited sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...