Saturday, March 21, 2020

COVID-19...


        The novel coronavirus has basically destroyed 2/3 of my project plans due to schools closing, Florida preparing to mandate a stay at home protocol, and my parents not allowing me to see anyone other than them and my girlfriend due to social distancing. This is both a blessing and a curse. Since I can't go to settings such as my school, busses, or crowded areas, I will be forced to work with what I have and possibly make it an outdoor project for social distancing purposes. Though I cannot go many places, I can go and see my girlfriend, which helps so I can have another actor the main character can fall in love with. Heck, I could even make it post- apocalyptic coronavirus themed love story. Just kidding! All jokes aside, this project will prove to be a very challenging one since most of the plans I had made with filming has fallen apart. Some ideas I have thought up of have been to film it at my house and have her pretend to be the nextdoor neighbor and I can fall in love. This can still use my idea of a broken household and take place at/ around my house. All that will need to be changed are the last 2/3 of the scenes. These scenes include the bus scene and the school scene.
Image result for covid 19 florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...