Thursday, February 20, 2020


The Start of an Idea...
Image result for thinking of an idea gif

        I have spent the past few nights brainstorming, trying to find a plot for the film opening to be based upon. Yesterday, I finally figured out what to base my plot upon. I want my film to be about a man going through a series of schizophrenic episodes in which he meets the love of his life. Every once in a while, she disappears and he gets upset. This idea serves as the basis for my film and the introduction. For the two main actors, I already have two people up to the job. Along with this, the audiences interpretation of the man having schizophrenic can be aided by using frantic editing to further progress the idea that he's crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...