Saturday, February 22, 2020

Scheduling

Image result for calendar

          To kick off my scheduling technique, I have created a planner for myself to stay on track. This works weekly and can vary on day but objectives must be completed within the time frame. I have already done a storyboard and have my ideas for shooting. It will soon be prime time to shoot. I chose the week of the 23 to the 29 to elaborate on my ideas and get everything in check. The next week, I will focus on music choice and possible mise en scene elements.. This comes with various permissions I would need to obtain. The next week will be used to film the opening. My filming dates  Finally, the two weeks after that will be left to editing. The last week will be used to revise errors and make any changes if needed. I will also write the Creative Critical Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...