Sunday, February 16, 2020

Romance

Image result for 500 days of summer

I have chose the route of romance for my genre choice. According to Screencraft, one of the most important guidelines is to show development of character. This helps the audience relate more to the film and have a better viewing experience. Along with this, I must build a plot for them to follow, simple enough for the audience to enjoy it, yet complex enough for it to be enticing. Along with this, I must include conflict, the heart of merely all romantic movies. The last essential element to this genre is song choice. In a film such as 'A Star Is Born', the songs that were played served to emphasize the storytelling through both lyrics and tone in the song. While some moments were filled with happiness, others were filled with sadness. Since the music choice for this project is going to be important, I will start searching for possible song choices and ask for permission. One song I love that I am going to try to ask permission for is a song called Desafinado by Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto. The song is a very romantic song in its native tongue and will add an amazing touch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...