Saturday, April 3, 2021

More Footage!

        

More Footage!

        The more the merrier right! Today, I went to Wynwood and acquired some shots at the shop today. The shots I got were for B Roll footage and I used my Nikon camera to capture some clear, crisp shots. Some of these shots were done in a very aesthetic way that will help enhance the quality of the footage and make the documentary a lot more interesting by captivating the audience's attention. Something that I really wanted to do that I finally achieved was getting some nature shots. I got these nearby at a plantation that was growing some sort of plant. In the documentary, I can use this while discussing the creative process since the South Korean idea of obtaining footage via my friend was shut down since I have to obtain the footage myself. now that I have obtained the majority of the  B roll footage, I know I’ll have to Focus on obtaining the interviews since I need to start the editing process as soon as possible. Besides the interviews, I have nature shots, videos of tea, and varying B roll footage. some other shots I would like to get are some Time lapses because I’ve seen in many nature documentaries how well they work in creating a tranquil mood. I’ve already gotten a time-lapse of the sunset but I would like to get one of the people entering and leaving the store in Wynwood. I feel like this would be a great opening when I start talking about the history of the place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...