Thursday, April 1, 2021

Font Style

 



As far as the font style for the documentary, we have decided to go with a fairy Japanese style font to fit the theme. The reason for this being that a Japanese style font would give the documentary a certain look we want to obtain. The look we are looking for is very aesthetic and we hope to invoke calm feelings to match the mood of the scene. I feel that Japanese styled font would create this mood and would enhance the overall feel to the film. I have downloaded the font onto my desktop but I need to figure out a way to use it during the editing process. I think that a way I could do this is that I can make each letter into a PNG if worst comes to worst and then paste each individual letter into the place I want it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...