Thursday, April 9, 2020

Filmed Yesterday!


        Yesterday, I filmed the majority of my scenes and will finish filming tonight. Since I may possibly have corona virus, I had to do the filming in my room by myself. The hardest part was trying to angle to camera without a tripod. Though this was a difficulty I had to work with, I learned to overcome it quickly by thinking creatively. I did this often by stacking books and putting my phone up onto stacked pillows. One of my scenes even incorporate a shot overlooking my bed that I took by placing my phone on my fan. Another issue that affected my work was the LED light strips I used as a mise en scene element. Though it was an essential touch, it messed with the camera's quality if the light hit it in a certain way, To fix this, I simply would cover the light that was being emitted from the computer by using objects such as my computer (in a scene that involved it) or with my knees. Other than these problems, filming appeared to be a success and tonight will bring a completion to the filming checklist,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...