Saturday, March 7, 2020

        In terms of planning, I've brainstormed various different filming locations for the scene and have come to terms with three main places.

        For the home, I chose to film at my own house. This would allow me a more flexible filming schedule and allow me to take my time as well. For the bus ride to school, I will board a school bus to my neighborhood that has the perfect mood I want to invoke. This will also need to take place in the morning to invoke more feelings of stress and sadness (exactly what I'm looking to create). The only issue with this would be continuity issues with people getting on/ off during different shots. The solution to this would be to stay on the bus until most of the students have left and the bus won't change much. This would also alleviate any distractions that may occur. 

        The last location needed is a school. My top options were Everglades Elementary, Silver Trail, and Cypress Bay High School. After close consideration, I decided to go with Cypress Bay due to it's close proximity to my house, the fact that I currently go there, and I can also facilitate the filming process by getting it done during class. This made it an obvious choice and completed my filming location list. 

        In short, the three filming locations include: my home, my neighborhood bus, and Cypress Bay High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Documentary Posting

Documentary: CLICK HERE Poster Magazine Article/Social Media Link to Magazine Article:  Click Here Link to social media page:  Click Here In...